Für einige Switch ist eine neue FW Online (eigentlich Alle )
USW Firmware 5.43.35
- [USP-RPS] Add support for LCM fan control.
- [USW-POE/Lite-POE] Add support for SNMPv3.
- [USW-Pro] Improve MAC-Based authentication stability.
- [USW-Pro] Fix warning messages when configuring port-security.
- [USW-Agg] Improve SFP+ to SFP compatibility.
- [USW-Agg] Fix issue where Port 7 cannot be forced to 1 Gbps.
- [USW] Enable syslog encryption for USW-Agg, USW-Agg-Pro.
- [USW] Clear port POE usage on LCM when Powered-Device (PD) is removed.
- [USW-PoE] Fix fallback VLAN doesn't work.
- [USW-POE/Lite-POE] Fix uplink reporting when LAG is enabled.
- [USW-G2/16/24/48-POE] Fix disabled port when SNMP community string length is 20.
- [USW-16-PoE] Fix MAC-based authentication.
- [USW-16-PoE] Fix voice VLAN in LLDP-MED not being recognized by IP Phones.
- [USW-Agg] Fix client can't get DHCP IP in a loop network.
- [USW-Agg] Fix switch auto-negotiating to 1G on a 10G port after a reboot.
- [USW-AGG] Fix jumbo frame doesn't work.
- [USW] Fix night mode trigger time being inconsistent with actual time.
- [USW] Fix firmware updates occasionally failing when using cached firmware.
- [USW] Fix default route missing when static IP is changed.
- [USW] Fix MAC Filter not working for some clients when DHCP Snooping is enabled.
- [USW] Fix night mode scheduling issue.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).