UniFi Network iOS 8.2.0-80207
- Update some copies.
- Fix some issues with AR feature.
- Fix some issues with independent AP setup.
- Some features (like UI account login) may not work as expected when running the app on macOS Ventura. We are investigating this issue.
Changes from previous builds of version 8.2.0 include:
- Show info about ISP for WAN ports in AR.
- Update port configuration form.
- Update main Settings screen.
- Add support for some new devices.
- Update client list display options.
- Remake various login screens.
- Add tooltips to Internet form.
- Update some messages.
- Update Internet health in Dashboard (update colors, add legend).
- Add a confirmation before updating devices from Dashboard.
- Add ability to reassign independent APs to console.
- Update AR feature.
- Fix Bluetooth discovery not working as expected in some cases.
- Fix some issues in voucher list.
- Fix some issues with switching accounts.
- Fix various other issues.