UAP Firmware 6.0.19
- [UAP-Gen6] Fix untagged RADIUS clients experiencing packet loss.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix degraded connectivity and performance on APs with high uptime, needing a reboot/power cycle to restore connectivity.
- [U6-LR] Fix ethernet lockup occurring after a network loop.
- [U6-LR] Fix memory leak affecting APs configured with minimum RSSI.
- [UAP] Fix wirelessly uplinked APs (downlinks) going into an isolated state for 30 minutes when all its potential uplink APs are rebooted and uplink priorities are configured.
- [UAP] Fix a number of kernel crashes to improve stability.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
- U6-Pro/Mesh needs to be upgraded to 5.67.0 first before upgrading to 5.68.0+.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Please refer to this article to find more details on how to identify your Access Point generation.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Network Application version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).