To receive this update, your Touch phones must be updated to the 1.2.662 firmware version or newer and you must have the Early Access release channel selected in UniFi OS settings. This version will be distributed gradually with more phones receiving the update every day.
- Add ability to change wallpaper.
- Add ability to customize ringtone for a contact.
- Add ability to upload support file from the phone.
- Improve ringtone setting.
- Implement improved firmware update process.
- Implement improved restart and reset processes.
- Update version of Protect and UI.
- Fix issue that could prevent the call interface from working correctly when a call is received while the phone is in sleep mode.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Update from Application (All Devices):
Talk Application -> Devices -> Update All button
Update from Application (One Device):
Talk Application -> Devices -> Overview -> Settings -> Update Device
Update from Phone:
Select App button -> Phone Settings -> About -> Firmware Version -> Check for Updates -> Download -> Install