UniFi Network Application 7.3.69
** Support for the UC-CK has been dropped in UniFi Network 7.3 and newer. (vintage product)
- Add direct remote connection feature for faster connections from mobile apps. *
- Add option to bulk-update UniFi Devices.
- Add Trigger logs (Firewall, Traffic rules & routes), requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer.
- Add VPN Client Routing, requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer.
- Add Ad-blocking feature, requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer.
- Add Wireguard VPN server support, requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer.
- Allow adding multiple VPN Clients, requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer.
- Improve the System Log section.
- Improve the Client details panel.
- Improve Device details panel.
- Improve Dashboard UX.
- Improve Wifi Performance UX.
- Improve Settings UX.
* Benefit: Faster remote connections from mobile app from UniFi applications (including Protect)
* Works only on UniFi OS consoles with built-in gateway
* Enabled by default on consoles with Public IP
* Can be turned on/off on System settings -> Advanced
* This feature creates firewall rule that opens port 443 from internet
- Add restore default AP settings button in Global AP Settings.
- Add warning about band steering not working when TX power is set to low.
- Add option to block traffic from traffic identification section (appears on hover).
- Add validation for QoS Tag and VLAN 0 on WAN.
- Add Client Connection Logs to Clients panel.
- Add AP Logs to System Log.
- Add logs to the AP panel.
- Add confirmation modal for client reconnection.
- Add automatic scroll down when enabling wifi scheduler.
- Allow searching teleport clients.
- Allow searching local DNS entries for clients.
- Lower ARP cache timeout on WAN interface.
- Show fixed IP address for offline clients.
- Show only IP Range when DHCP Server mode is selected.
- Rename Threat logs as suspicious activity logs.
- Consolidate Gateway configuration error logs to once per day.
- Update UDM Pro and UDM-SE side panels.
- Throttle Firmware Update Available Notifications by device and version.
- Throttle RADIUS Server issue notification.
- Improve empty section UX.
- Improve navigation from device downlink table to the port manager.
- Improve validation for client Local DNS.
- Improve System settings UX.
- Improve WiFi performance tooltip when hovering clients on the chart.
- Improve device topology in certain environments.
- Improve settings searching.
- Improve Lock AP UX for wireless clients.
- Display Critical events in System Logs.
- Reduce DNS traffic for ULTE devices (Requires UniFi OS 3.0 or newer).
- Upgrade Network application to Java 11. *
* Please note that Java 11 is required, it should be installed automatically when updating the application on console and Unix as well (given that package is installed with dependencies)
- Fix dead-end issue on UXG-PRO setup
- Fix issue where not Traffic stats reported for secondary internet, when using traffic routes.
- Fix issue where speed tests that were running via WAN with VLAN were missing.
- Fix issue where Wired Clients couldn’t be blocked if connected directly to UDM / UDM-Pro UDM-SE console.
- Fix issue where user cannot remove an admin with View Only role using the “Remove global permissions“ checkbox.
- Fix issue where UXG Pro was not using U-LTE for internet failover if used with cloud console.
- Fix issue on UBB when device is offline and user clicks on Air Stats can lead to dead-end.
- Fix issue where clicking on Ports of RPS-Pro while it is updating/adopting would result in dead-end.
- Fix issue where Guest Hotspot redirection does not work on downlink switches when using SFP+ as a downlink.
- Fix issue where meshing on AP device can’t be disabled.
- Fix issue where value "NaN" was visible as usable IPs.
- Fix issue where inaccurate TX Retry % was displayed.
- Fix unable to open offline AP panel.
- Fix issue where WAN networks are missing after UXG Pro adoption.
- Fix issue where the number of SSIDs exceeds the maximum SSID limit after site import.
- Fix previously connected wireless clients that are missing from topology after a restart.
- Fix rare gateway configuration issues when using site-to-site VPN with IKEv1 and Static Routing.
(Recommended) - Create an up-to-date backup before upgrading your UniFi Network Application settings in the event any issues are encountered.
- Existing UniFi Network Applications must be on one of the following versions in order to upgrade directly to this version:
7.3.69 and earlier 7.3.x versions. 7.2.94 and earlier 7.2.x versions. 7.1.68 and earlier 7.1.x versions. 7.0.26 and earlier 7.0.x versions. 6.5.55 and earlier 6.5.x versions. 6.4.54 and earlier 6.4.x versions. 6.3.51 and earlier 6.3.x versions. 6.2.26 and earlier 6.2.x versions. 6.1.71 and earlier 6.1.x versions. 6.0.45 and earlier 6.0.x versions. 5.14.25 and earlier 5.14.x versions. 5.13.33 and earlier 5.13.x versions. 5.12.72 and earlier 5.12.x versions. 5.11.52 and earlier 5.11.x versions. 5.10.27 and earlier 5.10.x versions. 5.9.33 and earlier 5.9.x versions. 5.8.30 and earlier 5.8.x versions. 5.7.28 and earlier 5.7.x versions. 5.6.42 and earlier 5.6.x versions. Most earlier versions are also supported for direct upgrade, going back to 3.1.0.
UniFi Network Application updates may cause your adopted devices to reprovision.An updated/current version of Java 11 must be installed on the system hosting the UniFi Network Application. Java 12 and later are not yet supported.As of UniFi Network Application version 5.9, if using Cloud Access, the host system/device requires outbound 8883/tcp to be open/unrestricted. Find up-to-date port requirements here.Minimum supported device firmware for U6-Series devices is 5.29.0, UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it's 4.4.34.If you have any 'service dns forwarding options' configuration defined in config.gateway.json, it will overwrite the provisioning of statically defined name servers, leaving you with no DNS. Either remove the 'service dns forwarding options' portion of config.gateway.json, or add additional 'options' lines defining name servers, such as 'server=126.96.36.199', 'server=188.8.131.52', etc.UC-CK is no longer supported in UniFI Network 7.3 and newer.
Microsoft Windows specific Users running 64-bit Windows should only have 64-bit Java installed. If you have 32-bit Java installed then we recommend uninstalling it.
macOS Specific We stopped bundling Java as of UniFi Network 5.11.47. If you're installing that release or later please make sure you have manually installed a current release of Java 11 beforehand. Only the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is required.
Debian/Ubuntu specific For Debian/Ubuntu users installing via our repo, please update your APT source (see HERE).We support MongoDB 3.6 since 5.13.10, older UniFi Network Application versions only support up to MongoDB 3.4.