UniFi NeXt-Gen Gateway 1.13.6
* This is a rolling release, everyone will see it in the coming days.
- Add per WAN latency reporting and WAN packet loss detection (Requires Network application version 7.2 or newer).
- Add OpenVPN client support (Requires Network application version 7.2 or newer).
- Add bandwidth limiting in Traffic Rules and Routes. (Requires Network application version 7.2 or newer).
- Add load balancing support (Requires Network application version 7.2 or newer).
- Add support for Teleport VPN (Requires a future Network application update).
- Add MFA support and SFP speed setting in UXG-Pro WEB setup.
- Upgrade Suricata to 6.0.5.
- Enable Jumbo Frame support on the UXG-PRO.
- Improve SFP link with 1G peer device when using 10G SFP modules.
- Improve underestimated speedtest results.
- Improve WiFiman interoperability.
- Improve compatibility with the UACC-CM-RJ45-MG module.
- Report AC outlet status to the Network application (requires version 7.2 or newer to correctly display the outlet status).
- Fix issue that DHCP IP doesn't renew right after performing MAC cloning.
- Fix issue that IPsec S2S VPN drops when Teleport client connects.
- Fix issue that L2TP VPN may fail to configure when there is no IPv4 WAN address.
- Fix issue that firewall rule on bridge interface could fail to apply.
- Fix inaccurate timezone converting causing schedule issues for Scheduled Traffic Rules.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UXG-Pro and execute the following in it's shell (replace
<firmware_url> with one of the download links found below):