UniFi OS - Dream Router 3.0.10
- Redesign UniFi OS Application page.
- Add Admin Activity to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Storage events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Cloud connection events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Trigger logs in the Network Application.
- Add VPN Client Routing.
- Add Ad-blocking feature.
- Add Wireguard VPN Server support.
- Add OpenVPN tunnel in traffic rules.
- Add support for DHCP Client option 77 and 90.
- Add support for OpenVPN tunnel in Traffic Routes.
- Allow adding multiple VPN Clients.
- Upgrade Debian distribution to Bullseye.
- Upgrade NodeJS to 16.14.2.
- Upgrade PostgreSQL to 14.5-1.
- Update password rules for local account.
- At least 12 digits.
- Allow to have a space.
- Only allow strong strength level passwords.
- Update DPI Signatures.
- Update GeoIP Database.
- Update Suricata configuration for Threat Management.
- Update integrated Access Point firmware to 6.5.1.
- Improve mechanism for detecting sdcard insert and remove event.
- Improve connection stability between console and Network application.
- Improve UniFi OS backup restore resiliency.
- Improve email and push notification stability.
- Improve landing page during setup.
- Improve UX for Config Backup Restore during setup.
- Improve UX for creating UI.com account during setup.
- Improve the performance checking firmware and application updates.
- Improve stability for direct connection.
- Improve SDcard formatting flow for when console is reset with SDcard inserted.
- Persist console invitation after console reboot.
- Disable application accordingly to match the state in backup file after restore.
- Decrease amount of DNS traffic to bare minimum via U-LTE when it is not active.
- Optimize DNS Filtering events to prevent spamming and CPU Consumption.
- Significantly improve L2 routing performance.
- Report OpenVPN Site-to-Site VPN events to the Network application.
- Auto-update all installed applications including non-setup applications when auto-update for applications is enabled.
- Disable application actions during console bootup.
- Correctly re-enable the application to match the backup state after the backup restore.
- Prevent downgrading to firmware versions older than 3.0.9.
- Check for application updates immediately after switching the Release channel.
- Fix incorrect application installation status detection in UniFi OS.
- Fix timezone validation for some cities (e.g. Kiev <=> Kyiv).
- Fix "Restore Console with a Backup File" page during setup when there is huge number of backups.
- Fix corrupted IPsec Site-to-Site VPN rx/tx counters when the number reaches to 2Gb.
- Fix issue modifying existing domain based traffic rule.
- Fix issue that LTE WAN failover state not showing correctly on Network Application.
- Fix WAN failover when WAN1 is link up but with bad health.
- Fix issue that Network may not show the right L2TP VPN client.
- Fix not removing some configurations when removing a U-LTE device.
- Fix issue with configuring VLAN-Only Networks.
- Enable/Disable the application after updating it to match your preference.
- Restore auto-update settings after restoring UniFi OS backup.
- Avoid repeated application update notifications for the same version.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UDR and execute the following in it's shell (replace
<firmware_url> with one of the download links found below):