UniFi OS - Dream Machine SE 3.0.10
- Redesign UniFi OS Application page.
- Add Admin Activity to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Storage events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Cloud connection events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Trigger logs in the Network Application.
- Add VPN Client Routing.
- Add Ad-blocking feature.
- Add Wireguard VPN Server support.
- Add OpenVPN tunnel in traffic rules.
- Add support for DHCP Client option 77 and 90.
- Add support for OpenVPN tunnel in Traffic Routes.
- Allow adding multiple VPN Clients.
- Upgrade WAN RJ45 port driver.
- Upgrade Debian distribution to Bullseye.
- Upgrade NodeJS to 16.14.2.
- Upgrade PostgreSQL to 14.5-1.
- Update password rules for local account.
- At least 12 digits.
- Allow to have a space.
- Only allow strong strength level passwords.
- Update DPI Signatures.
- Update GeoIP Database.
- Update Suricata configuration for Threat Management.
- Improve mechanism for detecting disk insert and remove event.
- Improve connection stability between console and Network application.
- Improve landing page during setup.
- Improve UX for Config Backup Restore during setup.
- Improve UX for creating UI.com account during setup.
- Improve the performance checking firmware and application updates.
- Improve stability for direct connection.
- Improve disk formatting flow for when console is reset with disk inserted.
- Improve UniFi OS backup restore resiliency.
- Improve email and push notification stability.
- Auto-update all installed applications including non-setup applications when auto-update for applications is enabled.
- Disable application actions during console bootup.
- Correctly re-enable the application to match the backup state after the backup restore.
- Check for application updates immediately after switching the Release channel.
- Prevent downgrading to firmware versions older than 3.0.9.
- Persist console invitation after console reboot.
- Disable application accordingly to match the state in backup file after restore.
- Decrease amount of DNS traffic to bare minimum via U-LTE when it is not active.
- Optimize DNS Filtering events to prevent spamming and CPU Consumption.
- Report OpenVPN Site-to-Site VPN events to the Network application.
- Monitor Disk UNC error.
- Change menu title to uppercase on LCM.
- Change splash screen title to "Starting" on LCM.
- Show MAC address in "No Internet Detected" screen for initial setup.
- Show ISP name in Internet related error screens.
- Fix incorrect application installation status detection in UniFi OS.
- Fix timezone validation for some cities (e.g. Kiev <=> Kyiv).
- Fix wrong "Power on Hours" value for some disk models.
- Fix "Restore Console with a Backup File" page during setup when there is huge number of backups.
- Fix auto negotiation issue with the UACC-CM-RJ45 module.
- Fix corrupted IPsec Site-to-Site VPN rx/tx counters when the number reaches to 2Gb.
- Fix issue modifying existing domain based traffic rule.
- Fix issue that LTE WAN failover state not showing correctly on Network Application.
- Fix WAN failover when WAN1 is link up but with bad health.
- Fix issue that Network may not show the right L2TP VPN client.
- Fix not removing some configurations when removing a U-LTE device.
- Fix stopped applications start-up automatically after disk reformed or disk re-plug during runtime.
- Enable/Disable the application after updating it to match your preference.
- Restore auto-update settings after restoring UniFi OS backup.
- Avoid repeated application update notifications for the same version.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UDM-SE and execute the following in it's shell (replace
<firmware_url> with one of the download links found below):