Ein großer Versionssprung!!?? Glieder es mal aus.
UniFi Access Point 6.5.8
* This release is only for Gen2/Gen3/Gen4/Gen5.
- [UAP] Eliminate client connectivity downtime when device name (hostname) is changed.
- [UAP] Make band steering less strict.
- [UAP] Improve overall stability by fixing kernel crashes.
- [UAP] Improve UAP<->Network Application connection stability to avoid devices going offline randomly.
- [UAP] Ensure 5GHz radio broadcasts before 2.4GHz radio, except if DFS channels are in use.
- [UAP] Update lldpd package to version 1.0.15.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Skip U-NII-3 channels in UK and Latvia when auto channel is configured. Latvia regulatory allows low power only; UK has a lot of outdoor interference on these channels.
- [UAP] Fix incorrect manual firmware update URL leading to the AP going offline in the Network Application.
- [UAP] Fix IPv6 inform address resolution not working (affects L3 adoptions).
- [UAP-Gen2/Gen3] Fix incorrect TX Retries being reported by UAPs. More fixes coming in future Network application releases.
- [UAP-Gen2/Gen3] Fix neighbor reports occasionally not being reported.
- [UAP-Gen2/Gen3] Fix BSS Transition toggling failing intermittently.
- [UAP-Gen4] Fix 5GHz radio occasionally not broadcasting after temporarily losing its wired uplink when meshing is enabled.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix SNMP polling not working in some cases.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix WPA1 connectivity issues at GTK rekey interval.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix 5GHz radio broadcasting before DFS CAC occasionally without allowing new connections.
- U6-Pro/Mesh needs to be upgraded to 5.67.0 first before upgrading to 5.68.0+.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Please refer to this article to find more details on how to identify your Access Point generation.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Network Application version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).