wegen der besseren Übersicht aus FW Post 6.5.x gelöst
UniFi Access Point 6.6.7 nur Gen 6
* This release is only for Gen6 APs
- [UAP-Gen6] Update driver version.
- [UAP] Fix multi-hop wirelessly-uplinked APs picking incorrect uplinks in some cases.
- [UAP] Fix IoT connectivity issues when PMF Optional is configured.
- [UAP-Gen6] Fix incorrect transmission power being set on all radios, introduced in 6.6.1.
- [UAP-Gen6] Fix device going into an `Isolated` state when it has a wired uplink.
- RF Scan is not supported.
- 6.6.7 does not support 6GHz operation in certain countries that are supported on 6.2.49/6.5.x. We are working on this and will release a version that supports these countries as soon we can.
- U6-Pro/Mesh needs to be upgraded to 5.67.0 first before upgrading to 5.68.0+.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Please refer to this article to find more details on how to identify your Access Point generation.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Network Application version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).