UniFi OS - Dream Machines 3.1.9
- Added notifications for settings that changed.
- Added disk warning when a space IO error occurred.
- Added notifications for changing SSH passwords in System Logs.
- Added LCM/LED settings to Console settings.
- Added an Internet health widget in the dashboard.
- Added more NTP servers.
- Allow users to restore specific applications during console setup and in the settings.
- Allow grouping devices.
- Allow restoring backup between different console models.
- Updated the UI logo during setup.
- Improved firmware download process.
- Improved Admins page UX.
- Improved UniFi OS update resiliency.
- Improved SSH password validation.
- Improved Cloud Backup UX.
- Improved remote connection resiliency.
- Improved PPPoE Connection stability when IP6CP negotiation fails.
- Improved storage related notifications.
- Improved login failure messages.
- Improved setup speed.
- Updated integrated Access Point firmware to 6.5.52.
- Updated node to 16.18.1.
- Updated the Privacy and Security page during setup.
- Keep network settings from the setup wizard when restoring a backup file during setup.
- Removed the Early Access badge from the Connect application.
- Migrated Direct Remote access feature to UniFi OS.
- Redirect to the new subnet if the subnet is different after backup restore.
- Create backups even if some of the applications fail to export. Reports failure as system log.
- Changed the default credentials to ui/ui.
- Don't back up uninstalled applications.
- Stop bundling all applications. Instead, detect new devices and prompt for installing required applications.
- Disconnect all SSH sessions after setup.
- Use UniFi Network Native Application for UDM (UDM-Pro still uses the regular UniFi OS one).
- Fixed rare ulogd crash.
- Fixed missing console updated notifications.
- Fixed memory leak when using Content Filtering/Ad Blocking.
- Fixed an issue where the iface for Teleport VPN stays when disabling the feature.
- Fixed DNS leak when using Mullvad VPN.
- Fixed unable to load backups during setup in rare cases.
- Fixed console might appear as Offline in the Network application when it fails to fetch Geo Location data.
- Fixed IPS/IDS consumes high memory in rare cases.
- Fixed default LAN connectivity loss after configuring OpenVPN Client when it conflicts with remote subnets.
- Fixed Ad Blocking for IPv6.
- Fixed scheduling issue for Traffic Rules when configuring it on Sat/Sun in rare cases.
- You must be on 3.0.20 or newer in order to update to this version, DO NOT update from an older release.