UniFi Next-Generation Gateway Pro 3.1.11
UniFi Next-Generation Gateway Pro 3.1.11 includes the improvements and bugfixes listed below.
- Improved setup flow.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed high CPU usage caused by Traffic Identification.
- Fixed routing table issue when both WANs are configured with the same subnet.
- Fixed an issue where MSS Clamping was not applied to the gateway's outgoing traffic.
- Fixed issue where QoS on WAN1 affects WAN2 traffic.
- Fixed unable to upgrade from 1.13 to 3.1.