UniFi OS - Dream Machines 3.1.16
- Added the console's IP address to the touchscreen during setup.
- Improved backup restore resiliency.
- Improved stability of installing dependencies.
- Improved device stability.
- Updated the AR pattern on the touchscreen.
- Updated integrated Access Point firmware to 6.5.64.
- Renamed UniFi UID to UniFi Identity.
- Fixed high CPU usage caused by Traffic Identification.
- Fixed an issue where jumbo frames were being forwarded to LAN ports while it was disabled.
- Fixed unable to reach the internal subnet from L2TP/Teleport VPN Clients.
- Fixed routing table issue when both WANs are configured in the same subnet.
- Fixed issue where QoS on WAN1 affects WAN2 traffic.