Combine two UNVR Pros to increase storage and manage all of your cameras in a single UniFi Protect instance. *
- Parent UNVR Pro running:
- UniFi OS: Version 2.5.11 or later
- UniFi Protect: Version 2.1.2 or later
- A Parent UNVR Pro that is setup, and a Child UNVR Pro that is in the Ready for Setup state.
* Upcoming versions will support:
- Stacking more than 2 consoles of the same type.
- Stacking UNVR.
- Connect both consoles to the same network.
- Confirm that the Child UNVR Pro is Ready for Setup.
- Open the Parent UNVR Pro’s dashboard
- Wait for this notification to appear: A New UNVR Pro Was Detected
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- We recommend using the same storage amount on both consoles to have consistent recording retention for each camera.
- Cameras are auto-balanced between UNVRs during the camera adoption process.
- Stacked consoles will be unpaired if restored with a Cloud backup.
- Child UNVR Pro cameras will be factory-reset if their assigned console is unmanaged.
- Viewport currently doesn't support displaying videos from the child console.