UniFi OS - Network Video Recorders 3.0.10
- UniFi Protect 2.6.13
- Add Admin Activity to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Storage events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add Cloud connection events to System Log in UniFi OS.
- Add support for SFP port speed configuration in UniFi OS.
- Redesign UniFi OS Application page.
- Upgrade Debian distribution to Bullseye.
- Upgrade NodeJS to 16.14.2.
- Upgrade PostgreSQL to 14.5-1.
- Update password rules for local accounts.
- At least 12 digits.
- Allow having a space.
- Only allow strong strength-level passwords.
- Improve landing page during setup.
- Improve UX for Config Backup Restore during setup.
- Improve UX for creating UI.com account during setup.
- Improve the performance of checking firmware and application updates.
- Improve stability for direct connection.
- Improve mechanism for detecting disk insert and remove event.
- Prevent downgrading to firmware versions older than 3.0.9.
- Auto-update all installed applications including non-setup applications when auto-update for applications is enabled.
- Disable application actions during console bootup.
- Correctly re-enable the application to match the backup state after the backup restore.
- Check for application updates immediately after switching the Release channel.
- Persist console invitation after a console reboot.
- Disable the application accordingly to match the state in the backup file after restoration.
- Monitor Disk UNC error.
- Fix incorrect application installation status detection in UniFi OS.
- Fix timezone validation for some cities (e.g. Kiev <=> Kyiv).
- Fix rare kernel crash issues on the SFP+ port.
- Fix stopped applications start-up automatically after the disk reformed or disk re-plug during runtime.
- Fix inaccurate "Power on Hours" value for some disk models.
- Fix the "Restore Console with a Backup File" page during setup when there is a huge number of backups.
- Fix Throughput screen up/down arrow symbols on LCM.
- Fix the camera live view page isn't removed after removing the camera on LCM.
- Enable/Disable the application after updating it to match your preference.
- Restore auto-update settings after restoring UniFi OS backup.
- Avoid repeated application update notifications for the same version.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UNVR/UNVR-Pro and execute the following in it's shell (replace
<firmware_url> with one of the download links found below):