UniFi Network Application 7.0.15
* macOS (pkg) application is currently not available.
- Add Allow Weak Ciphers option to L2TP VPN (requires UDM FW 1.12.0 or newer).
- Add a white theme to the settings page.
- Add Multicast DNS setting for each Network.
- Add limits for data retention settings.
- Add UniFi Device disconnect notifications.
- Add WebRTC support for Apple M1 chip.
- Add support for reconnecting UniFi Clients, e.g. UniFi Protect WiFi cameras.
- Update log4j version to 2.17.0 (CVE-2021-45105).
- Implement L3 switch DHCP relay support.
- Improve settings in the new user interface.
- Improve dashboard in the new user interface.
- Reduce Dashboard speed test duration (requires UDM FW 1.11.0 or newer).
- Display gateway information for sites that have gateways on self-installs.
- Improve live preview of background change in Hotspot Portal Design.
- Improve Settings navigation latency.
- Improve Manual Power Cycle description.
- Rename WAN1 to "Default" and WAN2 to "Backup".
- Change default LAN name.
- Make multiple sites disabled by default.
- Consider outlet configuration when copying device configuration.
- Device update intervals should consider real-time update settings.
- Allow forgetting device in Adoption Failed state.
- Limit IPS categories for UDR.
- Fix ISP Utilization does not use peak transfer rates.
- Fix updating locale setting for non-default sites on UniFi OS Console.
- Fix USP-Plug name change.
- Fix module information not showing for SFP28 ports.
- Fix unable to configure 2.4GHz channel/width for BeaconHD/U6-Extender-EA.
- Fix client traffic stats no updating after changing LAN subnet.
- Fix Emails still refer to "Controller" on standalone setups with custom SMTP.
- Fix a firewall rule validation issue.
- Fix voucher showing incorrect expiration days.
- Fix Hotspot Preview.
- Fix missing LAN stats in the legacy statistics page.
- Fix PMF selection issues in WiFi settings.
- Fix page crash when changing echo server with Radio settings opened.
- Fix missing statistics for WAN with a VLAN interface.
- Fix Hotspot Preview uploads and add missing translations.
- Redirect to correct WAN form after a speedtest.
- Correctly show UDMs as unsupported in switch profiles.
Please report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
(Recommended) - Create an up-to-date backup before upgrading your UniFi Network Application settings in the event any issues are encountered.
- Existing UniFi Network Applications must be on one of the following versions in order to upgrade directly to this version:
7.0.15 and earlier 7.0.x versions. 6.5.55 and earlier 6.5.x versions. 6.4.54 and earlier 6.4.x versions. 6.3.51 and earlier 6.3.x versions. 6.2.26 and earlier 6.2.x versions. 6.1.71 and earlier 6.1.x versions. 6.0.45 and earlier 6.0.x versions. 5.14.25 and earlier 5.14.x versions. 5.13.33 and earlier 5.13.x versions. 5.12.72 and earlier 5.12.x versions. 5.11.52 and earlier 5.11.x versions. 5.10.27 and earlier 5.10.x versions. 5.9.33 and earlier 5.9.x versions. 5.8.30 and earlier 5.8.x versions. 5.7.28 and earlier 5.7.x versions. 5.6.42 and earlier 5.6.x versions. Most earlier versions are also supported for direct upgrade, going back to 3.1.0.
UniFi Network Application updates may cause your adopted devices to reprovision. An updated/current version of Java 8 must be installed on the system hosting the UniFi Network Application. Java 9 and later are not yet supported. As of UniFi Network Application version 5.9, if using Cloud Access, the host system/device requires outbound 8883/tcp to be open/unrestricted. Find up-to-date port requirements here. Minimum supported device firmware for U6-Series devices is 5.29.0, UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it's 4.4.34. If you have any 'service dns forwarding options' configuration defined in config.gateway.json, it will overwrite the provisioning of statically defined name servers, leaving you with no DNS. Either remove the 'service dns forwarding options' portion of config.gateway.json, or add additional 'options' lines defining name servers, such as 'server=18.104.22.168', 'server=22.214.171.124', etc