DECT Telefon in Dachgeschoss with WLAN

Es gibt 4 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.179 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von thghh.

• Hello Everyone,

Please pardon me. My German skills are not very good and hence I am writing this in English.

In our house, except on the ground floor (Erdgeschoss), there is no telephone socket on the floors above. There are only CAT Cables and hence I have setup Ubiquite WLAN Access points in all the floors above. What I am missing is the access to the telephone. I have a Gigaset telephone and it needs to stay closer to the router without which it doesn't seem to work in the floors above. So, having said that - is there a way to setup my telephone in the floors above that could use the Wifi signal and still function as normal ?

Appreciate your help

BK

• What kind of Gigaset telephone you are using? I wouldnt use any kind of wifi phones. DECT is a lot better.

• What kind of Gigaset telephone you are using? I wouldnt use any kind of wifi phones. DECT is a lot better.

I am using Gigaset A415 Cordless Phone. And, I am afraid if the signal is going to be weak if I need to use another pairing phone on the Dachgeschoss !

• I would use a repeater for this stuff:

Bild des Amazon-Artikels
    ASIN: B00CHGPXCK
    Diesen Artikel bei Amazon.de aufrufen
    (Amazon-Partnerlink)

• I have just switched from DECT to WiFi phone.

It works and I use a Grandstream WP820 connected to my 3CX phone but it also works directly to a SIP provider (two accounts possible).

Maybe it is an alternative for you.